Application for Admission to Saint Ursula Academy's Educational Services Program for 2021-2022 School Year
Application Deadline: Friday, November 6, 2020 at 3:00 PM
The High School Placement Test for the Class of 2025 has been waived due to COVID-19. Saint Ursula Academy will use the following criteria to determine admission for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Completed applications (including responses to the Class of 2025 prompts)
- Report cards from the 6th, 7th and 8th grade
- Most recent standardized test scores/proficiency test scores
- Attendance records (if not included on report cards)
- Discipline records (if applicable)
- An ETR or educational evaluation that has been completed within the past two years. The educational evaluation should consist of the following: 1. Cognitive (ability) testing [WISC-III, IV or Woodcock-Johnson-III or IV Cognitive Abilities Test with subtest scores]. 2. Educational achievement tests [Woodcock-Johnson-III or IV or the Wechsler Achievement Tests] (Other diagnostic tests, such as the Woodcock Reading Mastery Tests and the Test of Written Language, are helpful.) 3. Description of the presenting problem and history, the functional limitations and specific recommendations for accommodations for class and testing [school-based and standardized].
- Teacher recommendations
Saint Ursula Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin in admitting students to all its programs or in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school administered program.